Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My First Law of Motion!


^^ The Image Above Explains My First Law. =)

An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by an unbalanced force. An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.This law is also called "Inertia"

-That law means that things keep doing things that they were doing.
-All objects are effected by their motion.
-If there is no force, the object will remain the way it is.
In short:
If you don't move something, it won't move. If you move it, It will move. It is pretty simple. If you think this law is incorrect, go try and prove me wrong at e-mailing me at
sir_isaac_n@hotmail.com Good luck on trying to do that because it is impossible!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! I will try to post up my last two laws tomorrow if i can!

Facts you might not know about me:
-I was born pre-mature
-I almost became a FARMER!
-When I was a member of Parliament I only spoke ONE sentence!

No comments: